I was experimenting with making my own online collages using Polyvore and thought I’d share my very basic creation here as well. It’s actually quite fun, and free to use if you want to try it out! This is a collage of things I’m dreaming of buying (should maybe get a job first though!). So here’s what’s on my wanties list:
- I’ve been dreaming of a good quality bag for years, but never seem to find one I’d actually be ready to invest in…But after coming across this baby I’m completely sold. It’s the Swagger carryall bag by Coach.
- I wear a lot of ballerinas in summer because they’re so easy to put on and get off, but I always buy cheap ones from H&M that don’t even last the summer. I’d like to invest in quality ballet flats that I could wear for years instead of months – and to se whether they would be worth the money as well! The pair in the picture are by Tory Burch that I’ve heard good things about.
- Iittala is a Finnish brand that sells tableware, cookware and home interior design, and I just love the simple, clean Scandinavian design. It also reminds me of home, which makes me even more keen to fill my Edinburgh home with as many Iittala products as possible! This beautiful “dewdrop” tray is from their new spring collection.
- I think I have spring on my mind as I wouldn’t normally like something this romantic, but I’m a big fan of midi skirts and the fabulous prints out there at the moment. This lovely piece is by Chicwish.
- We’ve booked a holiday in Mallorca this summer, and since my old bikini is around 7-8 years old and doesn’t even fit me anymore I think I deserve a new one. I’ve heard about how good the Triangl swimwear is, so I’ve already made up my mind! They’re made from neoprene, which means they’re less stretchy and stay in place better.
- I’m also a sucker for Finnish design brand Marimekko, and could easily fill my entire home with their things (alongside my Iittala stuff of course!). One day I’d like to sleep in quality bedding instead of Ikea sheets (I’m dreaming big haha!), and when that day comes I wouldn’t mind if it was one of Marimekko’s bold patterns!
- I need more comfy flat shoes and these caught my eyes. These are by Aussie-based Blksheep Empire – you might want to take a look as they’ve got a lot of eye-catching shoes to choose from!
- More Marimekko. I really like their “Siirtolapuutarha” collection that this bowl belongs to. Within the collection they have several different designs that all work together seamlessly – genius!
- I’ve had the same cheap sunglasses for years, and although I still like them I find it hard to resist these wooden sunnies by new Finnish brand “Pöllöt”. The wood is just so natural and looks more expensive too don’t you think?
So, what’s on your wanties list this spring??
x Nina x